Where did Saturday go? By the time I realized I missed writing this post, I was engaged with grand girl activities.
1. SKYPE visit with Carole Boston Weatherford, author of Birmingham, 1963. What I noticed from the students was the extreme disbelief that anything like this could happen. They asked great questions.
2. Picture treasures from students. One left in a book. Note the spiders. I love spiders.
3. Reading Creepy Carrots by Aaron Reynolds. Upon completion, a kinder boy told me that Jasper Rabbit used a helicopter to hover over the carrots and get some to eat after building the fence.
4. Kinders using the computer lab. This is the second year the kinder teachers and I have collaborated on this.
5. Halloween as Grandma Spider.
This all send great. I went to a session with a teacher and a librarian. They have flexible scheduling and collaboration in their school. It sounds wonderful. It is great you are working with the kinder teachers. Sounds like you have wonderful things going on in your library!
If you would like to hear about the session I went to, let me know and I will share. NYSRA was really good. I love going to conferences even being retired!!!
Pingback: Meet Carole Boston Weatherford | Check It Out