Five Star Things About This Week
Thank you Ruth Ayres for giving us a place to celebrate each week.
I am at Silver Falls Conference Center.
1. Working with a second grade class on writing haiku by focusing on images not syllables.
2. I found a boy tucked away in the corner of the everybody books, reading. He probably stayed in the library longer than expected.
3. A conversation I had with two first graders about my dad.
4. On the way to the writing retreat, I watched helicopters harvesting Christmas trees.
5. Noticing the frosted plants at the conference. The weather is clear and cold.