1. A no school day due the freezing fog and ice; a day to take a moment from our busy schedule.
2. Book talking the reader choice awards, Young Readers Choice Award and the SasquatchAward to fourth and fifth graders. The public librarian and I have done this program for the last six years.
3. This comment from a fourth grader, “When are you going to read to us, MsMac.”
4. Tying ribbons on bells with my husband in memory of my friend’s service. We used the bells to give Shirley wings.
5. Shirley’s service. She was so loved. The tributes were beautiful and it was so great to connect with former students.
Takes to Ruth Ayres for providing a place to celebrate each week