So the CYBIL’s nomination window closes on Saturday, October 15. I wonder have you nominated anything yet?
Would you like some suggestions for Poetry? if so, see below:
- Burg, Ann. 2016. Unbound. Scholastic.
- Caswell, Deanna. 2016. Boo Haiku. Ill. by Bob Shea. Abrams Appleseed.
- Dooley, Sarah. 2016. Free Verse
- Lewis, J. Patrick. 2016. Kooky Crumbs: Poems in Praise of Dizzy Days
- Lin, Grace and McKneally, Ranida T. 2016. Our Food
- Powell, Patricia Hruby. 2016. Loving vs. Virginia: A Documentary Novel of the Landmark Civil Rights Case.
if you know of a poetry book publishd between Oct.16, 2015-Oct. 15, 2016 and it’s not nominated be sure to get to the CYBILs site.