Oh it’s been a grand week. One year ends and new one begins.
1. My New Year’s Eve was filled with a wild rumpus of grand girls, five, eight, and nine.
Playing Uno,Hunting Zombies, Banging Pots and Pans
Precious time together.
2. The CYBILS Finalists announced.
3. Finished reading The Faith Club by Ranya Idliby, Suzanne Oliver, and Priscilla Warner. Onto The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin.
4. The sun and blue skies appeared in-between dense fog this week.
This pic is of the Fremont Bridge as the fog is lifting.
5. Tea with a friend at Steven Smith Tea. This is a little tucked away secret. Don’t you just love the packaging?
Head over to Ruth Ayre Writes to see what others are celebrating.